OJSC "Orsha Aircraft Repair Plant"
Aircraft repair and modernization
Orsha Aircraft Repair Plant is the leading enterprise in the Republic of Belarus for the overhaul and modernization of Mi-2, Mi-8 (Mi-17), Mi-24 (Mi-35), Mi-26 helicopters, repair of equipment and systems, maintenance and repair of IL -76.
- The history of the plant dates back to July 12, 1941.
- Over the past years, we have repaired more than 20,000 aircraft and helicopters.
- Our capabilities allow repairing up to 60 helicopters per year.
- Ability to perform repairs on the basis of the customer abroad
- Overhaul of Mi-2 helicopters
- Overhaul of Mi-8, Mi-17 helicopters
- Overhaul of Mi-24, Mi-35 helicopters
- Overhaul of Mi-26 helicopters
- Overhaul of IL-76
- Modernization of Mi-2 helicopters
- Modernization of Mi-24 helicopters (Mi-35)
- Modernization of Mi-8, Mi-17, Mi-171 helicopters to passenger cabin and VIP-cabin version
- Modernization of Mi-8 helicopters into paratroop, medevac and other versions.